Reaction score
Opening game. Booed at halftime

How's that feel Jerry Jones?

Don't care, made money.

o-JERRY-JONES-facebook.jpg

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
What does that have to do with repeatedly throwing into triple coverage?

His body is not reacting the way it should, he is sluggish, all his throws are late. Yes he can't thread it in like he use to his body won't respond, so he can only throw short and to a wide open receiver.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow - it turns out the Doom & Gloom crowd UNDERESTIMATED how bad it would. That's no small feat.

I don't think many of us saw a healthy Tony taking care of the ball this poorly. This first half has been like that Bills game 6-7 years ago where he had 5 picks.

What are the odds of coming back from a minus-4 TO differential and a defensive score? Astronomical, I'm guessing.

DTown214

Reaction score
Only thing that might cheer me up is if I see Dez throw up the X at some point in the second half

Naruto

Reaction score
It's exciting to think about the different kind of QB + coaching combos we can look forward to next year

gmoney112

Reaction score
Run the damn ball and those things don't happen. This has been happening since Garrett was hired. He tries to get cute and ends up making stupid calls. Every team in the NFL should run the damn ball on a 2nd and 1 from the 2. Every damn time! Especially when you have a good back and line.

With Romo's rookie level decision making in this game, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he audibled out of a run.

Also, I think Dez has the highest converting % in the Redzone of any WR in the NFL, so it's hard for me to call that play "stupid".

What is stupid is Romo staring down his receivers while also throwing into double/triple coverage. He resembles Weeden more than he does last year's Romo.

Status
Not open for further replies.