Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barewulf

Reaction score
What a game plan for SF! Jimmy G is worth 10 Dak Prescotts. Boy have we been fleeced by some player's contracts. Zeke, Dak...Jerry Jones has ruined this franchise. I wish he would sell it, but he has too much of an ego. Couldn't stand being outshined by Jimmy Johnson, let him go, and franchise hasn't been the same since. Another game that we're out of by halftime.....actually, by the end of the 1st quarter.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I wonder if the old drunk will see the necessity of getting some run stoppers now.

Creeper

Reaction score
The offense needs to give the defense a rest. a 3 and out here would be devastating.

droopdog7

Reaction score
This looks JUST like the bronco game. Getting dominated on both sides of the ball.

Slick

Reaction score
This game is not out of reach yet, but Dak better show why he thinks he deserves that stupidly large check.

These guys are getting paid win or lose, there is no incentive.

25 yrs of this crap. We need a real GM. Period.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
This was predictable. Just tired of them never surprising me. Would be nice to come out to play against a good team to shock the world.
Its sad because it's been the same theme vs better teams. Too many times this season all this talent we have been held to under 10 yards in a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.