Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Seen this start many, many times over Dak’s career and they all end in a loss. Many weren’t loss because of Dak but he doesn’t come back to win these games.

Zman5

Reaction score
We need to go out at the worst 13-7 and get the ball to start the second half.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
The only thing to save us is we have held them to a couple field goals. Gives us a chance I guess.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We’ve run 8 plays to 28 for SF.
This is supposed to be a close game, a dogfight, but our defense is melting before our eyes. Say what you want about the offense’s 8 plays on 2 possessions and the penalties, but this is on the defense so far.

manster4ever

Reaction score
haven't showed up yet. I'd pay money to only be down one score at half. Kinda doubt it'll happen but.....just a thought. Already accepted the inevitable. Great coaching by Fat Mike and staff. Hope the Jones has fun on their walk of shame outta AT&T in about two hours.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
LOL....LeBron is NOTHING like Dak dude. One has won and won big and the other has won some but can't win big cuz his organization is led by the Jonesbillies.

LeBron is like Dak when losing. Great player but he does zone out when losing. Been a Laker fan for decades. Know my team!

Motorola

Reaction score
Defense appears to have steady themselves to stifle the 49ers onslaught - limiting SF to FGs on last two scoring drives.
Now the offense needs to get untracked ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.