Alohawg1 Well-Known Member Messages 5,469 Reaction score 4,160 Oct 8, 2023 #2,001 Good lord, dumb team.
slick325 Well-Known Member Messages 11,559 Reaction score 12,652 Oct 8, 2023 #2,002 Man, my last post didn't age well at all. Lol
tomsanders921 Well-Known Member Messages 5,836 Reaction score 5,552 Oct 8, 2023 #2,005 This defense is going to have some words for the offense this week.
Maverick84 Well-Known Member Messages 8,867 Reaction score 10,819 Oct 8, 2023 #2,008 we are the dumbest idiots of all freaking time yet here I am continuing to watch the circus guess I'm dumb too
we are the dumbest idiots of all freaking time yet here I am continuing to watch the circus guess I'm dumb too
boysfanperiod Well-Known Member Messages 7,470 Reaction score 5,619 Oct 8, 2023 #2,009 DCwarrior said: Can’t you hear the clapping ? Click to expand...
jwooten15 Well-Known Member Messages 17,189 Reaction score 40,863 Oct 8, 2023 #2,010 I don’t know why I ever let myself even hope that things will eventually be different
jgboys1 Well-Known Member Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,561 Oct 8, 2023 #2,011 Bob-Lillys-War said: we have NO OFFENSE ! Click to expand... We don’t have QB either.
jsb357 Well-Known Member Messages 9,402 Reaction score 8,587 Oct 8, 2023 #2,012 dallas needs a break on this call
Bob-Lillys-War Well-Known Member Messages 39,153 Reaction score 33,618 Oct 8, 2023 #2,013 thats out of bounds, according to the rules . ball touched out of bounds players
Whyjerry Well-Known Member Messages 22,430 Reaction score 34,042 Oct 8, 2023 #2,014 Probably Dak’s fault Pollard fumbled.
john van brocklin Captain Comeback Messages 44,302 Reaction score 51,247 Oct 8, 2023 #2,015 Back breaking turn over!!!
IAmLegend Well-Known Member Messages 9,914 Reaction score 10,841 Oct 8, 2023 #2,016 Lol this is an unserious team.
texbumthelife Well-Known Member Messages 22,955 Reaction score 23,487 Oct 8, 2023 #2,018 This friggin team.
The Natural Well-Known Member Messages 15,997 Reaction score 20,551 Oct 8, 2023 #2,019 We could've kept Zeke. It isn't like Pollard is setting the league on fire.
Birch_Wood Well-Known Member Messages 2,000 Reaction score 1,935 Oct 8, 2023 #2,020 Offense responds !