Game Day Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To heck with Tony and Dez, let's go Dez and Brice! LOL. Go Cowboys! I was gonna switch from vodka to beer, but I don't want to break the streak. Enjoy the second half everybody.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Dak with a 119.7 passer rating for the 1st half, but let's harp on how he's not looking all that good throwing some sideline routes....

The first one wasn't that bad. It's like Troy and Joe didn't see the DB in between Dak and TWill. He had to elevate it, just elevated it too much.

bark

Reaction score
I told everyone what a complete waste Dez and Romo are. Also, did anyone see Sanchez trying to help Dak and Romo just walk off. Romo needs to be shown the door ASAP!
Dude

Ken

Reaction score
Guess certain posters can stop talking about how Dak can't throw for TDs now...
Meanwhile....that could have been like number 6 and 7 on the year other than 2 and 3.....

It was curious that once again Dunbar was in at the goaline while Zeke watches..

He asked to go in a Lineman said no....weird.

J817

Reaction score
Is there anything more annoying than Joe Buck. Ughhhh. Hope he leaves to do baseball soon.

PLEASE DONT SAY THAT!!! That Rangers World Series game against his beloved Cardinals was brutal and he was a huge factor in the brutality.

Status
Not open for further replies.