Game Day Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I told everyone what a complete waste Dez and Romo are. Also, did anyone see Sanchez trying to help Dak and Romo just walk off. Romo needs to be shown the door ASAP!
bowl-of-mixed-nuts.jpg

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
What happened to Dan Bailey? Someone said he was injured?

kevm3

Reaction score
They took Beasely out and he is finding Butler and Williams now. My concern is the shaky start. Do they get days off after a decisive win?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Meanwhile....that could have been like number 6 and 7 on the year other than 2 and 3.....

It was curious that once again Dunbar was in at the goaline while Zeke watches..

He asked to go in a Lineman said no....weird.

Those certain posters ignored that fact.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The official warned Green about his get-off on the snap. After about the 5th near infraction. Gotta believe they will start calling this in the 2nd half.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I like Sanchez and his attitude better.

Of course you do lol a career backup... Sanchez poses no threat that's why you like him. As long as your shiny toys are protected you're good with it.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I told everyone what a complete waste Dez and Romo are. Also, did anyone see Sanchez trying to help Dak and Romo just walk off. Romo needs to be shown the door ASAP!

LOL that's the post of the year - please stop with the nonsense and watch the game. Nobody's helped Dak more than Romo and he'd be the first to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.