Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
It was just a matter of time. The 49ers have been winning in the trenches most of the game.

Dallas cannot capture the edges on defense. It has been a problem all year.

MikeB80

Reaction score
if miami holds on vs new england today that ends their streak of winning seasons at 19 right? that would keep tom landry's record safe.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Nah it was a gimme. He lost possession and didn’t regain it. Which you can tell he didn’t regain it because the ball pops loose immediately again. If he had “possession” the ball wouldn’t have come loose a split second later again.
If you were right they would have turned it over. They didn’t precisely because of what I said. Dalton definitely puts his other hand on the ball and secures it for a split second before hitting the ground. Whether it was long enough knows (whatever that means).

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So....if we end up w/ a tie.....and Washington loses....are we still alive? :popcorn:

HungryLion

Reaction score
if miami holds on vs new england today that ends their streak of winning seasons at 19 right? that would keep tom landry's record safe.

Patriots already have 8 losses. So they don’t have a winning season no matter what.

Landry record is already safe.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It was just a matter of time. The 49ers have been winning in the trenches most of the game.

Dallas cannot capture the edges on defense. It has been a problem all year.

This is what happens when you stand your DEs up and your LBs can't read and refuse to play at the LOS. It's a finesse defense that's incredibly easy to defeat with basic concept.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Think they should have gone for it.
I would have! Given this D, the odds are in your favor and if you don't get it, there will be plenty more opportunities given the way Kellen MORON calls the games.

MikeB80

Reaction score
xavier woods has a chest injury and is in the locker room per kristi

HungryLion

Reaction score
If you were right they would have turned it over. They didn’t precisely because of what I said. Dalton definitely puts his other hand on the ball and secures it for a split second before hitting the ground. Whether it was long enough knows (whatever that means).

Ahhh yes. That one ref said it. So it has to be right. It’s not like the refs never make bad calls. Lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really do not like that play, it gained what at the most 10 yards this year. All other times 2 at the most.

efh313

Reaction score
Team Tank back on!!!
I lost my conviction for a sec when I got excited about TP starting and then the defense got two turnovers... and this was us against the 9ers like the 90s glory days, but nah, never mind.

Go Team Tank!!!!
:yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.