Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
If Seattle wins, they are not eliminated this week so they do have a shot, even if it's a long shot.
Assuming we win and the other teams in our division lose which is possible, this team cannot handle success and will find a way to screw it up!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think I officially jumped off the Greg "the leg" bandwagon......What's the point of having a big leg if the ball flies all over the stadium?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Cedee Lamb is playing?
Yes and guys are trying to get him ALL THE TIME. It’s something the League needs to take a look into. Waaaay too many headshots. It’s disturbing. Ward hurt himself trying to deliver one.

Jipper

Reaction score
If Seattle wins, they are not eliminated this week so they do have a shot, even if it's a long shot.

yes I get the math but it’s ludicrous....there’s just so much spin to it

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We get the ball, Pollard goes for a 75 yard TD, if he doesn't run it out of the end zone.

Well Dowdle is back there instead.

Creeper

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the two fumble recoveries , the Cowboys would have a just 3 points on the scoreboard. This offense stinks just like the defense.

Well, you see what happens if Dalton stands in the pocket for 3 seconds. He gets buried. This really limits what they can do on offense. It takes away their best offensive asset, the receivers.

MikeB80

Reaction score
He is doing what he can with what he has. I’m not bashing him at all.

Just saying, if the game is on the line, I don’t feel he gets it done if we go down

he went down and beat the vikings on a game winning drive a few weeks ago.

and that was against the amazing almighty greatest ever in Mike Zimmer

MikeB80

Reaction score
woods and westry are out for the game and dion jordan is questionable for sf per kristi

Status
Not open for further replies.