Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Dak is just not it. I’ve defended and defended him. But this is kind of like a choke job.

Syron

Reaction score
But who wants that QB especially with that contract ?

You have to throw in #1 round picks to get rid of him.
Wilson wants out...Pete is too old to rebuild. That's what I would do in the off season.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
The coaches have written the game off! Why not get an extra down there? We will run out of time even if we come back

slomoxn

Reaction score
I’ve asked this question at least 4x in other threads. What happened to the 12 man package they had so much success with at the beginning of the year when they were running all over the place and play action actually worked.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
There is something fundamentally wrong when a QB can't get the ball to a #1 or #2.

He just can't do it

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I will save this as my end of game rant but the Joneses need to step away from football operations. They are too close to the players and coaches. Let real football people make decisions. You don’t pay average players top salaries because they are good soldiers. Our highest payed players are good players but for some reason the Joneses bend over and pay them elite money. We have won one playoff game with Dak and Zeke you pay them like they are Mahomes and Henry. They never were as good. Not even close.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Need 2 TDs and 2 two point conversions to only tie the game. Assuming we can score 2 TDs, not very confident that 1. we will convert both 2 point tries 2. our D will be able to hold the 9ers scoreless the entire 4th quarter. Not happening.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Draft isn't strong for QBs.. I'd go looking for a tannehille type. Hughly rated but stuck on a bad team.

Unfortunately any trade currency dak had is gone now.

Dak will be starting and sucking in Dallas again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.