Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplets_93

Reaction score
If Dak was playing for his position, maybe he'd throw accurats passes every time.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Refs will never help us. Let’s be honest. We’re going to get the worst of it and expect more of it.
The Niners are one of the most penalized teams in the league as well, yet they didn’t get a single flag so far.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Run it down their throats and play action off it. They can't stop it, we took over the LOS on both sides of the ball.
We can run it and stop their run..the only way we should lose is turnovers, 3rd down penalties or dumb coaching,

Let's go!!!

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Are you seriously blaming Dak when 2 big plays called back for holds, 2 dropped passes and 1 the WR ducked because he couldn't see the ball (a reoccurring issue with Jerry World)

Not to mention a defense that has given up points on all 4 of their drives.

Dak still has fanboys on this site? You guys are a dying breed.

Paradox

Reaction score
The refs call every penalty they can on us and let other teams off the hook

Trent Williams doing a jig and they call offsides on Gregory
Parsons held on two of their big runs
Obvious facemask on Zeke's 3rd down run and no call

It is getting old!

Also Kearse got held in the endzone on the sweep to the right when they scored. He would have made the tackle.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
A couple years ago, a poster praised the East-West facing windows, claiming it would eventually provide a home field advantage. I laughed and asked if our players were going to grow a second set of eyelids. Still waiting on those eyelids.

offlimits

Reaction score
It could have been worse.

16-7 after that start... a FG or TD puts us back within one score. It's still a game fellas. We can tighten up. Dak tends to play a little better in the second half (don't have stats to back this up, just using the eye test).

Agree. We get the ball first in the 2nd half. We go down and get 7... it's game on. Calm down. A lot of football left to play. I still think that Garbagearappol has a couple of picks in him.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He consistently throws behind receivers.

You can play the whole "well if you get your hands on the ball you should catch it," but it's glib to think ball location doesn't matter.
I used to brush off comments that Dak isn't capable of anticipating, can't lead receivers open, will only throw if the guy is WIDE open. But I can't really deny it anymore. :oops:

Dak please make me eat crow.

ICP

Reaction score
Defense needs to get in Garfloppalo face this half and Dallas needs to open get the ball to the WR's. How does Lamb not even get a target in the 1st half?

Status
Not open for further replies.