Status
Not open for further replies.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
san-francisco-49ers-memes-4-1580495401304.png
Lol

lqmac1

Reaction score
The team has had the same problem all year though in that the team is built to not take deep shots. Taking deep shots is about building a strong OLine to ensure protection holds up. The Cowboys are built to have strong WRs who can instead get YAC and make contested catches which leads to a short passing game.
I get that and I’m not saying we should just pump it down field everytine, but you’ve got to at least attempt it. Their corners are bad.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Goes back to what some of us have been saying all year. Its all about the Oline or a lack thereof.

A holding penalty is like a sack. Kills a drive.
I understand.

But they have two HOF players and another very high paid player there.

Yet the unit is awful.

Whatever already. It is what it is. This franchise is cursed.

Bunston10

Reaction score
When you have a decent regular season you have positivity going into these type of games. From the first offensive set we looked second best.
Poor calls, 3/4 yard gains on first down, poor 3rd down plays.....
Daks twin brother who cannot pass has turned up and the D looks tired.
Think we will lose this unfortunately.

Zman5

Reaction score
LOL.

We’ve been in this situation multiple times before where we failed for me to be confident.

I hope we can pull it off but I expect to be disappointed in about an hour and a half.

Considering we've been a second half team most of the season. I like our chances.

Bigdog

Reaction score
We have to take some shots downfield and test their secondary. That’s their weakness and a favorable matchup for us.

Touchdown to open up the second half puts pressure on Garoppolo and that’s when he’ll give you an opportunity or 2.
Hope so

starfan1

Reaction score
Goes back to what some of us have been saying all year. Its all about the Oline or a lack thereof.

A holding penalty is like a sack. Kills a drive.
It does kill a drive then it’s compounded by Dak throwing a ground ball

Carson

Reaction score
As much as I don't like Dak, this is his moment to change hearts and minds.

Down at half, team struggling. This is where the 40 million dollar leader of men and game changer comes out to will his team to a victory.

Change my #^%$!$$÷^ mind Dak.
FACTS!

Deep_South

Reaction score
We've been good at halftime adjustments, so I think we've still got a good shot at winning this game.

Ken

Reaction score
As much as I don't like Dak, this is his moment to change hearts and minds.

Down at half, team struggling. This is where the 40 million dollar leader of men and game changer comes out to will his team to a victory.

Change my #^%$!$$÷^ mind Dak.
17.3 million...

snadler

Reaction score
Anyone ever think maybe other teams do a better job of acting to get the holding calls or the OL are smarter with how they get away with it..

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would y’all trade Micah to the 49ers if we could trade to have Shannahan as our head coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.