Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol you can’t make this up. Offsides and false starts.

like this is insane. I’ve never see anything like it.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Cowboy fans pay attention here, you give Brady or Rodgers that extra first downs and they convert it into 7, Dak takes it and throws up all over it

that is the difference
It is not the refs
It is Dak

.....and his crappy Oline and their crappy Dline and their crappy secondary. Everyone has played like utter trash today. It makes some of you feel SO much better to just blame Dak but it shows me you aren't paying close attention and/or haven't been a fan for very long. This is a total team meltdown today. Fact.

cowboysdoomsday

Reaction score
Rams gashed us right up the middle in the playoffs. Niners are too. Jerry won't address the dt position because it doesn't sell.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
It’s bad Romo is calling out all the receivers open.
I realized what this offense was all about after the Kansas City game which I was looking at as a measuring stick game. There can be no credible defense of Dak after this season. He should never be mentioned as a top 10 QB again in any serious discussion.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I can.. Been saying it for years. He’s a system QB. Even Romo is telling y’all that in a nice way when he’s saying Dallas is better when they run the ball.

Cowboys were better with Romo when they ran the ball too. Romo was better.

Vomit

Reaction score
If Romo saw enough open receivers when he played ball, he may have actually been drafted and won Superbowls. But he didn't. The guy that Romo is commentating about took his job.
Only cuz there’s a drunken GM in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.