Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
BTW we are playing Big Hank way too much today. Have anyone seen Mazi today? is he being punished? Of course Bland hurt now.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Explain this. When Purdy checks down, no defender is even close and he gets another 5 yards. When Dak checks down, the man is either blanketed or gets blasted right after catching the ball. Has to be scheme or Dak being so late to throw the ball.
Bye Bland

Adreme

Reaction score
Dak can’t anticipate so why would you think he can hit middle. The only reason I suspect is so dak lovers can blame int on wr
I know that for years the entire offense was making 10-20 yard throwing constantly. Now suddenly its all 5 yard checkdowns and 40 yard bombs. We saw the Cowboys have one of the highest rated offenses for years playing one way and now they look like hot garbage playing another. Maybe trying a little of the old wont be so bad.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Cowboys will make the playoffs, no doubt. But they’re not beating SF. SF is so physical if you can’t match the physicality you have to beat them with elite speed the skilled positions and an all world QB to direct those skilled positions. Dallas has neither. Philly can match that physicality. And who beat Philly? The Chiefs because they have an all world QB and blazing speed at the skilled positions. Dallas has to have one ore the other to beat the 49ers.
Wait did you just say that the Chiefs have an all world QB And SF?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No the defense is gassed because the Niners are methodically moving the ball down the field. Watch the game and quit trying to blame just one side when the whole team looks bad. You must take naps when the d is on the field
Defense is sucking big time, and the offense is impotent. Our "star" running back has 7 carries for 22 yards. And people screamed for him to replace Zeke because Zeke was only getting 3.8 ypc. Well now we have a back that gets 3.1 instead. Congratulations! You got your wish.
People dissed Schutlz because he wasn't any good. Well Schultz had 7 catches for 65 yards. Our "great" replacement Ferguson has 3 for 28.
Congratulations! You got your wish.

It's about time we quit picking on one player and blaming him for all of Dallas' ills. Dallas has only one ill - JERRY JONES.

But I digress.

I was perfectly willing to believe that this team had a shot at a SB win, or maybe an NFC Championship game appearance, but was reserving judgement until they played a top team this year. Well, now we have, and it's painfully obvious why I reserved judgement.

This is an average NFL team, maybe, MAYBE a "pretty good team". But those teams don't win SBs or get to title games. They wallop poor teams, lose to average teams at times. That's my Dallas Cowboys.

Write this season off folks, once again....

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Don't want to hear any excuses for Dak for this game. Yeah I have tried to give him chance after chance. But an tired of him shrinking when he plays against San Fran.

Status
Not open for further replies.