Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
No doubt they’re for real and as usual the Cowboys are a fraud. I’m not even sure the Cowboys will make the playoffs.
Cowboys will make the playoffs, no doubt. But they’re not beating SF. SF is so physical if you can’t match the physicality you have to beat them with elite speed the skilled positions and an all world QB to direct those skilled positions. Dallas has neither. Philly can match that physicality. And who beat Philly? The Chiefs because they have an all world QB and blazing speed at the skilled positions. Dallas has to have one ore the other to beat the 49ers.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Are some of you tools actually talking crap about Purdy? Are you that dense and irrational?

Cydios

Reaction score
1 more point, I'm done for the night. I have some laundry to do.

RS12

Reaction score
So what was the most laughable blind homer claim recently? Moore is the problem....or this is the best roster in decades? :muttley:

mardwin

Reaction score
Dallas getting embarrassed in prime time again. This game might just have broke the Cowboys psyche for the rest of the season.
I hope it does and the front office start thinking about the long term plan without Dak.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
But throws they showed were 3rd and long in seems. Sorry
Yea and can you name all the rushers around him or close at all on each throw? Again everyone can make it look easy if you got time. Time. Time. Time. All day.

QuikZ06

Reaction score
Cowboys are so overrated, same crap different year. Can’t beat a good team to save their lives. Wonder what Parsons will talk about on his podcast this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.