Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
See, a good GM would recognize the problem and move on from Dak and McCarthy.

But Jerry isn't a good GM. He can't admit failure so he'd rather keep Dak and McCarthy and hope they prove him right than just admit he messed up and make the changes that are required. There is zero doubt in my mind he's going to waste the next few seasons on these two like he wasted seasons on Garrett.

It sucks to be a Cowboys fan because any smart fan knows there is little hope at this point.
Lol smart fans.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Credit to the 49ers. Excellent team with excellent coaching. They're setting the standard right now where everyone wants to be.
Yup them and the Eagles. I hate to say it but we are just not on their level. Coaching wise, qb play, scheme wise, everything. We are just not as good as those teams. Hopefully things can change but not as good as them

CB61

Reaction score
Dak is never getting beched no matter how much crying we do
They're not going to sit him on the bench with how much he's making ? That's not the culture in Dallas, Jerry Jones makes money whether they win loose or draw and that's all that matters to him as long as the Cowboys stay in the spotlight positive or negative

Adreme

Reaction score
Actually it's been 28 years but longer than that I've been a fan But that's how long it's been since we've been to a super bowl ? Seriously doubt we're going to make a run this year Not if we have to go through these guys again
Not just a Super Bowl... a conference championship game. The only teams with longer streaks are the Dolphins (who might break it this year), the Browns, the Lions (who also might break it this year), and the Commanders (who might never break it). That is the current crop of teams who have that kind of sustained failure.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I m not sure we can leave parsons at DE vs good teams. As good as he has been I think I rather move him back to linebacker. he is getting beat up at DE. Then let him rush on pass rushing downs.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I'm not defending him at all. You just have no clue about football. And you and some others want to blame Dak for everything....even when this defense gave up 42 points
10 points the offense has wracked up and turned the ball over 3 times. They also kept going 3 and out over and over again. Eventually the defense is going to break and that is what you are witnessing. When you have garbage on offense and I do mean literal garbage on offense it's going to affect the rest of the team because like you said ---it's a team sport. So when the offense leaves the defense out to dry over and over again something will give.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
My thread has been locked, but I will say again, which at this point is basically stating the obvious...

Do not extend Dak. He's not begining us to the promised land. Granted we've got plenty of other problems (like on defense).

erod

Reaction score
I'm actually strangely enjoying this because this team has to change direction.

This formula was cooked years ago.

They need to stop pretending.

CB61

Reaction score
They're not going to sit him on the bench with how much he's making ? That's not the culture in Dallas, Jerry Jones makes money whether they win loose or draw and that's all that matters to him as long as the Cowboys stay in the spotlight positive or negative
Just a play toy for him

Status
Not open for further replies.