Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Might make playoffs since Washington and NYGs so bad. But we can’t beat a good team because we have a bad OL, QB and Defensive secondary

kevm3

Reaction score
Yeah good night to all the Eagles homers pretending to be Cowboy fans on this site? Congrats on winning the division.
To all the fairweather anti fans? Congrats on your night.

To all the REAL fans? I hate you guys have to go through this. Y'all deserve better than to watch this massacre. I hate we got teased into thinking this was the year when this product is the same as its been the past years. I feel for you guys. Especially the guys in my age group who were in elementary school when we last made a NFC championship.

I'm gonna continue to be a fan because sadly its in my blood but i'm just gonna watch as a casual fan. I can't keep wasting time and energy arguing over this product. This **** is gonna kill us all.

Yea, it's an Eagle homer to realiize this team sucks against REAL competition. Ariizona exposed us like Denver did in the years past and 49ers shutting the door like they have the past two years

This is a powder-puff team that wilts in the face of physicality.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Let’s put Trey!
An Emergency Third Quarterback is permitted to enter a game only if the club's two active quarterbacks are unable to play either by disqualification or injury, including for example, if QB1 is unable to play and QB2 is being evaluated for an injury

Status
Not open for further replies.