Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Yes hurts is obviously better than Dak, but I'm starting to think the entire eagles team is better than us. Our problems start from the top and they aren't going away any time soon.
Eagles play tougher than we do. We're all talk and beat up on mediocre teams. When we play the top 3-5 teams, we wilt.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL! I see Dak apology posts in this thread. What is going to take for them to get a clue?
You've been preaching for years. Those in the know, know. The others are fanboy fakers man.
I got your back......

lsg13

Reaction score
I still see a 12-5 finish. The 49ers are proving they really are the juggernaut. Not sure anyone would beat them tonight.
Not a chance... two loses coming to the Eagles, probably a loss to the Chargers next week... I see maybe a 10 -7 record if this game doesn't destroy them.

basel90

Reaction score
pregame, SF players we want Dak to throw..they knew what they were doing
all good teams who figured this , have beaten dallas. When Dallas cannot run and dak throws , a Loss is almost alwasy the result

quickccc

Reaction score
Hope LVE is ok. I bag on him, but LVE was the best defender we had tonight.
LOL ! ... He's been on the ground all night... and in a trail position all night ...
but yet he's been our best defender ?

Has our defense gotten to such a sad sick state ?

Cmac

Reaction score
Your the one making excuses. Now you are trying to use the “tragedy” of Romo to defend Dak. Before it was how much better Dak and superior he is to Romo. You guys are always at it with excuses. You even said it was Garrett, yet Garrett has been gone but he was never gone for Romo.
Tragedy???.....did you witness the last games of the season to make the playoffs? or the 13-3 home field advantage team that went home, the game Jery placed NFC championship tickets in the players lockers BEFORE the G-Men came in an burst tthe bubble. Now that's the tragedy. You're reaching and I understand. I'm not even defending Dak, but I'm not blinded by the putrid play I'm viewing across the positions. We are who we are. Hail to TRomo, as expected. (You happy now.) I know TRomo is revered on this board like folklore.

RS12

Reaction score
Hmmm. The QBR is 57 tonight. Gonna drop out of the top 10. DURR

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I think Micah gets by on raw athleticism. In games like this it doesn’t work and he gets gassed early . I have doubts on his longevity having a career like demarcus ware did
He plays only on his physical talents. Not a football smart player.

And he's too reckless with his body, if he makes it 5 years in this league I'll be surprised. he'll be broken and injured long before then....

Status
Not open for further replies.