Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
We can start with the number 1 red zone offense in football for the past 4 years. High yardage, great completion percentage, with a little above 8 YPA over the past 4 years.

I would completely agree with you about this year. The problem is I have 4 years of data that shows a very good player and with the exact same roster with the only major change being coaching, suddenly the offense looks incompetent. If you also told me that the last time he was calling plays the exact same thing happened to that team I would then say that it is more likely that the coach is the problem then the players suddenly falling off a cliff when none are particularly old.
we got rid of that OC, for........

Aven8

Reaction score
This was another Arizona game which is scary because now that two in as many weeks. Having said that Dak sucks

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Looking at this more deeply,we are not a super talented team. We have one pass rusher, no push up the middle, no linebacker play, iffy in the secondary. Then on offense, our offensive line sucks, our receivers are mostly slow, our QB is a doofus, our TEs are just plane Jane's. am I wrong here?

Then coaching.

MM is a has been and so is Quinn. Our trainers are terrible, look at all the injuries. Most fans, including me, are just delusional with our roster.

Creeper

Reaction score
its one of those nights. Kinlaw pushes Tyler Smith and Smith gets the penalty for retaliating.

Status
Not open for further replies.