Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The real is, has the defense been exposed. I’m not so sure as Purdy played epic tonight. There were moments in the game the defense could have made a stand but Purdy just dropped a dime off his quick reads.
When your defense is a big pass rush, it will likely be feast or famine.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the issue is there are no / few quality wins. This is 3 games he’s laid an egg against the 49ers
As if that fact wasn't bad enough, it's also 3 games where both sides of the ball were absolutely terrible.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
I really think the team checked out of this game about when Dak sailed that first deep ball, and then guys really started getting hurt because they basically were going through the motions.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The players don't look too worried. I bet they will see this like the Arizona loss where they mostly blamed it on them beating themselves

SackMaster

Reaction score
"This will be a little humbler for the Dallas Cowboys"
- Collinsworth

"Shoot, I thought the Cowboys had a humbler two weeks ago."
- Me

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Would not be surprised if this is McCarthys last season in Dallas as this team will need a complete rebuild to be able to compete

Nav22

Reaction score
Try.

That's all I want.

Get rid of the bum and try.

You're never going to get anyone if you tie yourself to the bum like they have the past 8 years.
Look around the league, dude. Everyone's trying. 1st round picks are more likely to be busts than elite QBs.

We just traded for a former #3 overall pick. We're trying too.

The 49ers stumbled upon a total stud with the last pick of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.