Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm really starting to dislike dak, why can't he just throw the damn ball away

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Let me be the first to say it and I think most of you. if not all will agree! WE WILL NOT WIN A SB WITH DAK PRESCOTT AS THE STARTING QB. I don't know what the answer is, but he has reached his ceiling.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
did someone ever tell this stiff he can throw the ball away to stop the clock versus getting sacked like David Carr

Sydla

Reaction score
Anyone who still thinks Dak Prescott is still an upper level QB is a fool at this point. He's not. He's just an average QB that needs a lot of things working around him to be competent.

And our HC is just mediocre and might be a worse OC.

Any somewhat quality defense is going to smother this offense led by this QB and this boob of an OC.

Praxit

Reaction score
Well, let's hope for better 2nd half. Dallas does get ball.

Mark

Reaction score
DAL: 93 yds. total offense in first half.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Our QB isn’t even mobile anymore. He doesn’t have an elite arm and his best asset (legs) is gone. Slow decision making to boot.

He’ll have highlight plays here and there but overall hes not going to get any better.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Need just throw ball. They are too strong. We need real lb like they have. Fast. Aggressive.
That's one thing that's clear. I guess we get by on scheme. They seem to get by just on talent. We have nothing like Fred Warner or Greenlaw at linebacker. Not many teams do.

Status
Not open for further replies.