Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
NINERS just better. Why y’all crying. They are fast physical and havd better d.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anybody wanna say that Tony Pollard is washed because he had three yards per carry last year got hurt he was supposed to be the missing piece in the second-half he has eight yards and a fumble the dude is not a number one and I've been saying it for a very long time anybody who thought Ezekiel Elliott washed up because he had two yards per carry and a fumble they can't run they can't block nobody's open but we keep somehow getting back to the quarterback and yet the defense gave up 21 points and nothing had it had nothing to do with the quarterback whatsoever are we on that trip still because Tony Pollard should not be getting the bulk of the carries especially not on first down especially not on run heavy plays
the only way to utilize Tony Pollard is to make him be the change of pace third down back or coming in for gadget please because the man has been nothing but a yardage guy and his yards per carry keeps going down and now he fumbles we would be calling the dude wasp is he fat is he lazy I mean does he does he have a drinking problem I mean isn't this what you guys said where's all the explosive places here where is the explosive place last year at the end of the year five games no touchdowns 3.8 yards per carry 51 yards per game again where's Tony Pollard that we remember from mid season last year??

No he wasn't the missing piece this is being facetious it's all on the offensive defensive lines we're getting our butts kicked in the trenches they are a better team

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
I went into this game expecting nothing, and that's what the Cowboys have given, as expected. I was really hoping they would surprise me and show up.

DaleMc

Reaction score
I have been saying for 7 years that Dak is not the answer and I always get criticized for it. Anyone believe me yet?

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I could not have imagined this first half going any worse.

They've had this niners team on their mind since January and they come out with a first half like that.

Pathetic. But the problem is they are simply the better team. And if u don't have a QB to elevate you against a clearly better team, u have no shot

wssaustin

Reaction score
We we we just got get better, I mean the OL RB Wr and my 40 mil contract ….

Cmac

Reaction score
Cooks had a walk in TD
Should have changed his route also, just run straight downfield. And Dak under duress. 49er matchups are completely disrespecting the 'Boys. Anybody seen CeeDee?

Creeper

Reaction score
Are receiver not getting open? Or is Dak not seeing them? But damn, Dak need to learn to throw it away. Just get out of the pocket and throw it out of bounds. Why is that so hard to do? He can't outrun anyone anymore.

basel90

Reaction score
for the millionth time, in games like these Dak cannot carry the team or make plays against quality competition, His DNA is just that. He is not elite and paying him 50 mil will continue to doom this team. He is possibly the most expensive mistake in cowboys history , simply because he has played average to good against crappy teams that he convinced jerry that he is elite.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Let Parsons play more at linebacker, put Rush in….he can run this type of offense better and use more playaction. Dak is in over his head….

Status
Not open for further replies.