Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmart322

Reaction score
The 49ers OL is what's making their offense look this good.
They are dominating the LOS tonight. When that happens everyone looks like a pro bowler.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Do they have Dak?

If so, I'll go with yes.

They are punching us in the face while running a coaching, execution clinic. So Purdy would definitely help but probably not have us winning right now.
Yes if they had Dak and we had Purdue we would be winning bc winning qb’s rise above elevate their team, Daks 3 and outs have left the defense gassed

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Y’all keep acting like Aaron Rogers didn’t have everything to do with McCarthy winning a Super Bowl.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Safety position was supposed to be a strength this season. They're all stinking it up this game.

loublue22

Reaction score
I take it back, I think actually no one was covering Kittle on that play.

Great job Dan.

9of11

Reaction score
Its Dak time....there is an interception in this game from him somewhere and at the worsed time...

Surfguy

Reaction score
I’m sure jerry has plenty of disappointment to share after the game per usual.

Cydios

Reaction score
So.. 49ers game plan.. Run Run Run throw.. Run Run.. Take time.. Defense loses juice.. Dagger..

Adreme

Reaction score
no. it just means they get paid more most HC and GMs fail within 3 years
The idea that random people could be equally as good is laughable to me. Lets be clear the reason GMs fail, though most good organizations have realized that recycling coaches is stupid, is because drafting is about projection. When you are trying to project the future that is not an exact science and it does not help that every single other GM and scout is using the same data so often the same conclusions are being reached and then it comes down to a bit of luck. However, evaluating what someone IS, is a much easier task. It is something most coaches and GMs can do very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.