Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey did Purdy throw that into triple coverage. It sure looked like the Dak pick in the Arizona game. Just a much better pass.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
All emotions aside, our offense is not that good, our QB is limited at best, they can't play on this level, and the defense can't do it alone.

Sydla

Reaction score
Y’all keep acting like Aaron Rogers didn’t have everything to do with McCarthy winning a Super Bowl.
I actually argued with someone whose retort was well what has Rodgers done after McCarthy?

Our fanbase is really dumb. Like probably one of the dumbest in sports as we continue to swallow this **** whole and make excuses all the time.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now they will force the plays and ints will ensue.

noletime95

Reaction score
This is just conf that the season is lost. I don’t believe in Dak. I don’t believe in Jerry. Now I really don even believe in Mike or Dan. This team is toast and the franchise is a joke

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
No the defense is gassed because the Niners are methodically moving the ball down the field. Watch the game and quit trying to blame just one side when the whole team looks bad. You must take naps when the d is on the field
other than one drive, the defense was on the field the whole first half

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please focus on the 49ers blocking technique. They are just light years more advanced than we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.