Cowboys Vs 49ers ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

marchetta

Reaction score
xWraithx;2436434 said:
toe then heel? that my be a catch then

I was too busy yelling to clearly see

That's what I'm saying. If Witt had come down and just tapped his toe, wouldn't he be in? Since when do you also need a heel?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Ren;2436432 said:
how ******** is Wade? wow! :bang2:

The Ref told him the heel came down and he shrugs and says oh well I want to challenge anyways.... ho hum golly gee shucks

mikeygaga11

Reaction score
its not a catch...happened in the titans - jets game today. he has to continue the play with his whole foot in bounds

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;2436447 said:
you know what? if this gets ruled a catch, I'm driving the 20 minutes to Texas Stadium and personally kicking he living **** out of Joe Buck.

:lmao2::lmao:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, I never knew that rule. So if he just slides that foot, it's a catch, if he manages to contort his body and get his toe down, it's incomplete. Gotcha.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I hate you Mike Carey for getting my hopes up with your longwinded explanations.

dankman

Reaction score
i cant believe how ignorant of the rules you all are. "toe in first" is not a catch. out of bounds. bad challenge. learn the game before you make stupid statements

sillycon

Reaction score
DallasEast;2436426 said:
His toes of his foot hit before the heel of his foot hit the sideline. That's a catch.

They had the exact play in the Jets-Titans game... If the heel comes down as a continuation from the toe, then the heel is part of the motion and thus incomplete...

Of course, the refs in the Jets-Titans game are nicer as they explain it to Fisher and allow him to withdraw the challenge...

Givincer

Reaction score
I didn't agree with challenging it, but even as a fan, I didn't get as angry and upset as Joe Buck did...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
incomplete - so his entire foot has to be in.

2nd and 10

14:47 2nd quarter

Curtis in at TE with Witten - bunch formation - draw Barber hit hard, no gain, maybe 1.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
it was clearly the right call guys same thing happened in the jets/titans game