Cowboys Vs 49ers ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Week 12 November 23, 2008 Noon...Irving 2ndHalf

............Vs ............
sanfrancisco_helmet.gif

Please share your game comments, observations and thoughts in this thread...Thank You

*****All other Game realated threads will be merged into the Game Thread.*****

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Open for business.

Still 30 minutes to play boy..D keep bringing it.

O get the kinks worked out mucho quick...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;2437015 said:
What the hell happened to St Louis, holy crap.
Nothing's happened to the Rams. We played like crap against them. That's it.

CPonder14

Reaction score
Id like to see a lot of Choice in the 2nd half to spell Barber, and to see his strengths and weaknesses(yes he has them).

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
CPonder14;2437021 said:
Id like to see a lot of Choice in the 2nd half to spell Barber, and to see his strengths and weaknesses(yes he has them).

I would just like to see more offense and sustaining drives

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
This isn't really related to our game, but on the Fox halftime show they said that Brandon Jacobs will be inactive for the Giants today because of his knee injury.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
honestly the defense is doing what they are supposed to do against the sorry offense of the 49'ers but thats great cause we dont usually do that! Love the intensity!

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Giants news at halftime: Jacobs will be inactive. Wonder about the severity of his knee.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
TheCount;2437015 said:
What the hell happened to St Louis, holy crap.

The bigger question is how on earth we could get blown out by that sorry of a team.

mmohican29

Reaction score
the D has come back to play a superlative half of football. that effort WILL win games consistently.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
DallasEast;2437019 said:
Nothing's happened to the Rams. We played like crap against them. That's it.

No I mean at one point they were respectable, Bulger looked like a pretty good QB, they had one of the best RB's in football (currently injured, I know) but now they are just awful.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
mmohican29;2437034 said:
the D has come back to play a superlative half of football. that effort WILL win games consistently.
That's what I've been telling people. The Cowboys for some reason get off to slow starts on Defense, and then turns it up once they get the offenses figured out, as of late.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
TheCount;2437035 said:
No I mean at one point they were respectable, Bulger looked like a pretty good QB, they had one of the best RB's in football (currently injured, I know) but now they are just awful.

Well Bulger is out too. :) But I know what your saying. I really don't know, maybe they weren't that good to begin with.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
mmohican29;2437034 said:

Yes.

And by the defense doing its part.... it bides time for this offense to get it going(without added pressure on offense).

Its a good combo.