Cowboys Vs 49ers ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
YoMick;2437802 said:
and there is no reason it cant be THREE in a row come Turkey Time. :D
Thanks U good sir cause of ur sig and the awesome chaos that followed i was part of the greatest Gameday thread in CowboysZone history! Thank U! :bow: :bow: :bow:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
StylisticS;2437803 said:
Man...really wanted a touch but glad to see TO get 200 yards. Who cares what the NFL folks have to say about this tonight

Fixed for you.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Good win against a hard working team. However, we still need to work on discipline and the defensive intensity really let up late in the game with more of those soft coverages.

cmacch

Reaction score
Game over. There were some things I didn't like, but a win is a win and I'm content.

Now let's hope the Cardinals SPANK the Giants!!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Just curious, why didn't Buck and Aikman have the Cards and Giants? Shouldn't that be the number one game?

Undisputed

Reaction score
Just like last year, TO and Moss have their best games on the same weekend. They calling each other before the game or something?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2437809 said:
Thanks U good sir cause of ur sig and the awesome chaos that followed i was part of the greatest Gameday thread in CowboysZone history! Thank U! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Actually... I think you are right. While it wasnt intentional... it allowed us to post and keep the game going while not really seeing the people posting and complaining about EVERYTHING that didnt go our way.

Thanks.

Good win.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
YoMick;2437843 said:
Actually... I think you are right. While it wasnt intentional... it allowed us to post and keep the game going while not really seeing the people posting and complaining about EVERYTHING that didnt go our way.

Thanks.

Good win.
Hey hot women, no complaining, good win. It doesnt get better than that haha!