Game Day Cowboys vs 49ers post game thread

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
I thought they were going to have one of those uninspired games,gave up 14 points,but they showed some grit.That is encouraging.Dak and Zeke are cash money.

Gabe

Reaction score
Let's get real, the job now belongs to Dak Prescott if we are serious about winning. I told everyone here, no Dez, no problem. It never mattered.

I want him back, but we are perfectly ok without him. Meanwhile, Dak is off to the best rookie start in NFL history in terms of no INTs. If you bench that you are a complete moron.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They did what they should do, and that's all we can ask.
I think beating SF on the road is actually a pretty nice win.

Regardless of the schedule, 3-1 is VERY sweet

An actual all-around team win.
Enjoy it!

Ren

Reaction score
What can I say about Dak and Zeke that hasn't already been posted?

The biggest surprise for me this season other then that is how well Mo is playing

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Damn. That was a good win. Dak. We won the flipping lottery there.

If Romo comes back 8 games in and this team is sitting on a 4-4 or holy cow, even a 5-3 or....dare I say it? 6-2? This draft is gonna be huge. Just huge from only 2 picks. Elliot and Dak.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Eating crow and it tastes great. I've never doubted Dak or Zeke, but i was very impressed (and shocked) that the D didn't fold after the first 10 minutes. And Mo!

Feels good fellas. Riding high.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dak should have had 3 TDs,Dez would have caught that. Dak is getting better every game and you cant ask anymore from a rookie.

And he had no Dez.
Don't tell me a quarterback can't win without a top receiver.