Game Day Cowboys vs 49ers post game thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I had such a bad feeling and when they went down 14-0 I for sure thought it was going to be a long day. I never thought they'd out score them 24-3 after that.

I for sure thought we would start pressing Dak and with his throws being off thought he'd throw a couple of picks.

Good win proud of this team the way they fight. They've held teams to 20 points and under for 4 weeks with the least talented Defense they've ever fielded.

Dak
Zeke
Mo
Leary

These guys are your players for this game

Wizarus

Reaction score
Ill take the W. 3-1 without Romo, could only dream of that before.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Is the NFC East the only division without a team with a losing record?

Tommy

Reaction score
All those guys who were crying and went to bed in the 1st quarter are going to be so happy when they see the box score in the morning.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Dak should have had 3 TDs,Dez would have caught that. Dak is getting better every game and you cant ask anymore from a rookie.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Dak looks like the real deal. The guy is just ice. Great game, especially after falling behind and having to overcome some dumb penalties.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I find it silly and immature when Fox adds a note "First 3 game winning streak since 2014"

I mean.. what is that supposed to mean? Who is tracking 3-game winning streaks?

:cool:

Ender

Reaction score
Great win. Down by 14, defense stepped up, some game changing plays by Mo, whose looking pretty good this year. Zeke is a monster, and Dak, well, I think Dak is making it very difficult for Romo.