Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers post game thread ***

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bvAuB0o.jpg
Is that Pappy!!!!

fishspill

Reaction score
I’ve never been more sure Jerry sold his soul for the 3 Superbowls. This thing seems to always work against its best interest. I’m always glad to win but I know I’m gonna hate it the next 3 years when we’re 8-8.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I'm not on team tank, and there were some fun plays in that game, but the Cowboys just barely beat a very bad team. It was a fun game to watch, but not one I'd hang my hat on even for a week.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Washington will wrap up the playoff birth next week by crushing Carolina, but the Cowboys, even the ones who suck, who are playing their hearts out despite the injuries, deserve to feel good every now and then.

If the first round draft pick is all you care about, see you in April. We will still find CB’s, a S, some DTs, and improve the defense.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Honestly, losing a high draft pick this year isn't even that big a deal. The top 10 for defenders is garbage.

How hilarious would it be if this team, with this unquestionably horrible season, ends up making the playoffs? I never thought it was possible but things are actually going in the right direction for us
i just cannot see the Commanders losing there last two games.

Jipper

Reaction score
great win today reguardless what draft position they are in now.

yeah I agree, pretty cool to see...but now we need to win out and have wash lose out and New York lose 2....or it was all for naught

but still cool today