Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers post game thread ***

kumizi

Reaction score
Honestly, losing a high draft pick this year isn't even that big a deal. The top 10 for defenders is garbage.

How hilarious would it be if this team, with this unquestionably horrible season, ends up making the playoffs? I never thought it was possible but things are actually going in the right direction for us

Gonna be tough since we lost both games to Washington.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Carson

Reaction score
Honestly, losing a high draft pick this year isn't even that big a deal. The top 10 for defenders is garbage.

How hilarious would it be if this team, with this unquestionably horrible season, ends up making the playoffs? I never thought it was possible but things are actually going in the right direction for us

You aren’t lying. People are acting like we’re going to miss out on Chase Young.

10 is perfect for Surtain, Farley etc

Dre11

Reaction score
So this is what it feels like... when tankers cry.

how about what it sounds like when the tankers cry, hehehehe...lol

my attempt at Prince when the doves cry...lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’ve never been more sure Jerry sold his soul for the 3 Superbowls. This thing seems to always work against its best interest. I’m always glad to win but I know I’m gonna hate it the next 3 years when we’re 8-8.
You're fully correct except it was only for the last one.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
can't even win right...lol

Tankers dream turning into a nightmare....lol
I really do not understand why we would want to tank! That would mean we draft good and we are one draft away from having a good team, but we have drafted high the past 20+ years and haven't done Jack!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm not on team tank, and there were some fun plays in that game, but the Cowboys just barely beat a very bad team. It was a fun game to watch, but not one I'd hang my hat on even for a week.
A very bad team with the #5 defense in the NFL