Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
I don’t mind, the haters are actually right. The Cowboys lost this game because of Dak and idiotic penalties. We had the ball across mid field under two minutes with a first down and three timeouts. Dak can’t complete a pass. He is average and the Cowboys paid him to be elite. He has to win that game. He is paid do that no excuses.

The run defense was terrible the first half. They deserve mention. Why did it take so long to offer any resistance?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
That’s our best shot for years now. I’ll be watching the drafts and seasons, sure, I know how it works. But that was the best team and chance there was for a long time. If a more realistic GM (less concerned with jersey sales and fantasy football) were in place then maybe this team could build off this outcome. But it can’t. This team can only be worse. Maybe they dangle a new coach at you but don’t be stupid.

Everyone healthy come the end of the season. Hit on our cheapo free agent signings. This was the year.

Defense improves next year, but the oline is getting older and *all* were healthy for this
Welp, they didn't play well enough to win…….again.

tired of this every year man.
On to another disappointing off season I go. Don’t know how many more of these I have in me. On to the NBA

See y’all in April. BBK out!

Big money, big pick offense laid an egg.

vlad

Reaction score
Well another season come and gone, I never thought joining Cowboys from back in like 2002 would see a lifespan of zero results.

Hope all of you and your families are good, don’t take this billionaire’s toy too seriously….

Most notable things to me:
Zeke is the most overrated RB I’ve seen in a long time. Production says everything.

we’ll continue to play investments than quality, jaylon aside

Idk if it’s Kellen’s offense design or Dak’s ability to read find the open guy and rip it, but something is not good and I hope to the high heavens it’s Kellen that is the issue.

Upgrade center and LG need going into the season not answered during the season

micah a beast

ceedee super overrated

Gallup under appreciated

Wilson overrated but fine

pollard who knows if he could handle a full workload? So dumb we didn’t answer that question.

Middle of the defense still soft, anger needed at 1T and ILB

please free parsons up to destroy teams

Collins overrated

For years I’ve wished we would try to run a shannahan offense

in the end the Dak question is the biggest one

Enjoy 2022

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Literally not a single big name player stepped up tonight.
Dak missed open receivers all night
Zeke, he’s just done
Cee Dee was half asleep
Cooper was meh
The OL was a disaster
Gregory played like a knob
Did Tank even play?
Diggs played lazy
Micah was manhandled most of the night
The universe knew they were going to run it right off the bat and DQ had nothing
KM a below average play caller. No feel for the game whatsoever
The list goes on and on

khiladi

Reaction score
No where on my bingo card was a QB draw with :14 left and no timeouts.

Barring an INT, there was time for 2 shots at the EZ from the 40. Instead we decide to gamble in hopes of having one shot from the 30.

Can't wait til next year to see how we F that up.

SF gambled with their idiotic defensive formations when we had no Timeouts. They could have played a standard cover 2, made a tackle and the game would have been over. But they allowed us three plays to get out of bounds. They had their share of bone headed decisions.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Articles on the net had MM fired in favor of Dan Quinn and bringing Zimmer back as DC! They had conceded K MORON leaving. I don't know if that would be any good, but it cannot be any worse.

9of11

Reaction score
Well, I'm glad year 27 is over....Bring on 28 if we do nothing and keep the status quo....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I won't be surprised if the Rams lose to the Cards either.

Stafford led the league in INTs and is 0-3 in tbe playoffs. The Cardinals beat them in LA earlier in the season.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Which will happen first...Cowboys get to a conference championship game or the world ends?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
No RUN GAME AT ALL.

Should've started Pollard. Zeke is only a grinder.

Elliott 12 carries...31yrds

Pollard....4 carries....14 yards.

Lost the time of possession battle.....33+ to 26.....We were playing catch up all day long.....but in the end.....

NFL did this to Cowboys once again....

437_Charlie-Brown-Football-3.jpg

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dak made the choice, or was that the call?
That’s the call or the offense wouldn’t have been set up so fast. For that defense making you throw it inside, it was that or a 50 yard prayer. I wish Dak had gone down 5 yards earlier, but I’m guessing it was all about watching the clock.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Williams was awful (can't belive people where like "we can't afford him, another team will pay him big bucks).

Same with Gregory, "we can't afford him he's so good" (had an awful game).

Where the hell was d-law ? Almost 30 million dollar cap hit next year and he goes AWOL during the playoffs

Buzzbait

Reaction score
How in the world do you call that QB run with 14 seconds left and no time outs? Dak should have run out of bounds at the 30 and left time for 1 last play. or throw 2 hail marys.
What an awful performance by Dallas. The penalties, the stupid plays, the bad throws. What a horrible way to lose a playoff game.

A very winnable game at that. As horrible as we played, we still only lost by a TD. A little less stupidity and a few less penalties and we could've beat SF. SF is not that good of a team. They didn't beat us, WE Did!
We got just what we deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.