Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That no show for the Cardinals is killing us. Thus tonight IMO is pretty much a must win. We go down 2 games this early in the season unless Philly has a complete break down. We're looking at a possible wild card entry. We have to keep winning now and hope somebody beats Philly. That's why you just can't take a Sunday off in a division with a good team in it. Dallas is going to be Arizona's only win:facepalm:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Eagles about to go 5-0. Cowboys have to win tonight or they’ll be two games back.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If the other Cowboy's defensive players see Micah making huge plays early that should push them to match the intensity.
Hope you are right. Didn't work in Arizona.... But hope you are right....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
True but the Eagles schedule gets tougher. It’s been pretty cake up until week 7-8
Their schedule doesn’t get near as tough as ours. The Cowboys remaining schedule is brutal! The toughest in the league.

Mannix

Reaction score
That no show for the Cardinals is killing us. Thus tonight IMO is pretty much a must win. We go down 2 games this early in the season unless Philly has a complete break down. We're looking at a possible wild card entry. We have to keep winning now and hope somebody beats Philly. That's why you just can't take a Sunday off in a division with a good team in it. Dallas is going to be Arizona's only win:facepalm:
We are NOT winning the division....and you can put that in three (3) inch high bold letters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If Hurts doesn't get hurt, and we manage to win the division...I'll not post on here for ONE year. And you can put that in three (3) inch high bold letters.
Moving the goal posts I see. Troll.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If Hurts doesn't get hurt, and we manage to win the division...I'll not post on here for ONE year. And you can put that in three (3) inch high bold letters.
That sounds like a double dare :p

Status
Not open for further replies.