Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
joker-gif-1.gif
You win

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The stupid butt pundits can't resist throwing in every comment. About Dallas beating the Eagles without most the starters.
You know, like the haters and dislikers, NN & DD's on here do.

We are in the playoffs and yet we have what seems over half the board whining about it.
That is what pisses me off.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Years ago, in the old playoff format, the fact that we were even playing in a wild card game would disgust people.

I miss those days.

goshan

Reaction score
If there's one thing I do NOT want to see today, it's a 6 yard completion on a 3rd and 7, that's so maddening, if the defender is at the 7 yard spot, then go past a yard or two and make the reception.

Second would be on like a 3rd and goal from the 5 yard line, they run a back or receiver parallel to the LOS and he is unable to turn upfield because his momentum is to the sideline, by the time he can turn upfield the defender is all over him and the receiver has no leverage.

But who am I kidding, we'll see each of those today...

:facepalm:

ok

goshan

Reaction score
MM on the MM Show, said they will approach the game plan as normal. They do not plan to go out of the norm with anything unusual.
So, coach speech or not?

Morre needs to pull out the plays that worked, not keep them filed away. And he needs file 13, those stupid plays that do not work that he keep trying over and over without success.
And dang, don't use the quick pass to the sideline.

Look for Pollard to get at least 15 touches.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The stupid butt pundits can't resist throwing in every comment. About Dallas beating the Eagles without most the starters.
You know, like the haters and dislikers, NN & DD's on here do.

We are in the playoffs and yet we have what seems over half the board whining about it.
That is what pisses me off.
Funny how they conveniently don't bring up the first game putting up 41 points, WITH the starters! :lmao2:

Aven8

Reaction score
Already have butterflies like I’m playing……

Btw after watching the kickers from yesterday’s games Zuer boy needs to step up big time today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.