Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Entering Playoff Zone. Shields up. Proton torpedoes to bare. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!
tumblr_lrggwgVfQc1qes00so1_500.gifv

Last edited:

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Let's Go Cowboys! Fans get loud!

Anyone know what the expected ratio of 49er fans to cowboy fans at ATT will be?

CWR

Reaction score
We are gonna whoop *** today. I'm dead sick of listening to bull**** about how good the 9ers are. We will put that to bed quickly.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Of late my gut has been coming up 400 yard 3TD Dak shows up today.. It's just a feeling but that's what keeps bubbling up that way.. I'm usually really nervous heading into a game of this magnitude.. But for some reason this group has me feeling calm about what they're going to show today.. Now there's still 3 hours for me to get nervous.. but up to this point .. I feel good about this team..

lukin2006

Reaction score
Of late my gut has been coming up 400 yard 3TD Dak shows up today.. It's just a feeling but that's what keeps bubbling up that way.. I'm usually really nervous heading into a game of this magnitude.. But for some reason this group has me feeling calm about what they're going to show today.. Now there's still 3 hours for me to get nervous.. but up to this point .. I feel good about this team..

I think the oline rises and Zeke has a real good game…

uvaballa

Reaction score
i could see the niners do what other teams have been doing since the broncos game and play a lot more man to man defense against the receivers. normally the niners are a cover 2 defense but i could see them shake it a little to try and throw prescott off.
I don’t think their corners are good enough to play a lot of man to man. If the oline holds up Dak should have a big day.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Fans need to be patient today. In a close playoff game vs a good defense, punting is not a bad thing. Hopefully Anger flips field position in our favor. Usually, every time Dak throws a ball away or keeps it out of harm’s way by being careful, fans get upset at the entire offense from Dak to OL to Moore.

Punting is not a bad thing. Everyone would love to see the offense destroy every team they play, score on every possession in the first half, put up 40+ points. That’s so unlikely that it’s a ridiculous way to watch this game.

We need Dak to protect the ball on drop backs and passes….throw it away, scramble, take a sack when the OL breaks down. We need our RBs to hold onto the ball, lower a shoulder and get what they can, not expose the football trying to do too much. We need receivers to catch the ball cleanly and put it away. On 50/50 balls or miscommunications, hustle and break it up….no turnovers.

Punting is not a bad thing. Pass to set up the run and screens; not the other way around. Play hard; take shots that are reasonable, but leave the big mistakes to SF.

DaBoys12

Reaction score
Intruder Alert, Intruder Alert! Cowboys Nation Unite! Max Noise Level Authorized! We “ MUST “ Protect this House!

GO COWBOYS!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Nobody gave us a chance because the nfc east is perceived as a high school quality division and Green Bay plays in a division with 3 recent super bowl winning teams….
:laugh: It is weird isn’t it. Just a lot of hate out there.

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
Let the emotional roller coaster begin. A day of highs and lows and ending on a HIGH!
Dakota needs to be good to great, not average in the playoffs.

Carson

Reaction score
They signed Forbaith for the playoffs. But when or will they use him. After a missed kick, will that be too late. Or on certain distances.
Seems Greg has more issues with PAT's, so use him for those.
Wasn’t that a fake article?

Status
Not open for further replies.