Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I'm eager to see the home crowd. If this stadium gets taken over by 9ers fans Texas Cowboys fans are a disgrace.

Xeven

Reaction score
I do not expect much if they do not intend to showcase Pollard and throw Deep shots at the end zone. Micah and Diggs are key to our chances through the playoffs. Turn overs are a must.

Dak must run and not drop back twenty yards only to throw to line of scrimmage.

Save Zeke for 3rd and 3.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
got to luv mooch and Irvin going at it in Pregame shows..lol its like they are playing again in the 90s.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
GO COWBOYS!

I do not think we match up well at all and will probably come up short in a closish game. The games we lost this year against the better teams, we had the same issues that plagued us all year: poor coaching and play calling, OL issues and lack of a reasonable running game. These are not things you can flip a switch and make it go away especially in the playoffs when teams show up to win! I hope I am 100% wrong about the outcome of the game.

Show up, play hard, play with heart, impress and win large - cannot depend on Zeroline!

GO COWBYS - GET IT DONE!!!

GMO415

Reaction score
Why doesn't any NFL analysis show cover "What the 49ers are concerned about Dallas?"

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Lets start fast out of the gate and never let up.

Go Cowboys !

Status
Not open for further replies.