Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers second half game thread***

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Where's Nors when you need him? He was the only guy I remember loving Romo before Romo was Romo. If he endorses Showers then I'm behind Showers

I loved Romo even before Romo and I know a few here that did. Especially after that QB sneak that he did on 4th down. I thought wow that kid has spunk. We need to keep him....

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Agreed on all points. Of immediate concern is the tough yards in the ground game. It appears the biggest component of the running game that we'll miss is the ability to take on a hit and fall forward for another 1.5-2 yards. Randle and Mcfadden are explosive and can hit the creases with speed but don't appear to be very strong runners in traffic.

Agree on the other 2 points but you cant predict injuries...maybe we never have to face either reality.

Thus I don't understand why they don't try and find someone thats a bruiser and can break tackles. I'm not that impress with Gus Johnson. I think he needs to be in the PS this year. As for Dunbar I think he's wasted space. Mcfadden although often injured is a better Dunbar type of player.

T-RO

Reaction score
Swaim needs to find a way onto this roster.

Maybe so, but won't they need to trade Only if they trade
It never fails to amaze me that people don't get it when you try and play it safe that is when most injuries accure.

The last time I checked: players who don't even play...don't get hurt.

How many starters got injured yesterday?