Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers second half game thread***

windjc

Reaction score
Randle has made some plays. Let's see what our rb's can do behind an actual ol.

The only run I liked was his patience and decision making on 3rd and 1. If he could have had a little more wiggle, he could have broke that one open.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
The only thing concerning me right now is our ST coverage. Looked bad both games. Our O looks horrible but not concerned with everyone that is out it should look bad. I think The 2nd round pick has looked outstanding. Hard to judge our run d with all starting LB out of game. The fact that we only have up 6 points is pretty good considering our starting linebackers and corners were not in the game for the most part.

Jenky

Reaction score
I hear ya,...but....have you seen Vaughan tonight? This clown absolutely wont throw anything longer than 3 yards past the LOS. BRUTAL to watch, just brutal.

Yes it doesn't look like he has it either.

SunspotJonz

Reaction score
On the bright side..we are losing a ton of starters,all pros and prowbowlers in this game. Anytime youre missing tyron smith,zach martin,dez bryant,tyrone crawford and sean lee, the results might not be great

Oh and romo playing only 3 plays...

alohawg

Reaction score
Solid defense in first half. Good pass rush.

Nothing good from backup OL and QBs.

Randle looked ok. Too small sample of DMac.

Nobody hurt bad

True, but as of right now, if I were playing the cards dealt me as coach, injuries notwithstanding of course, McFadden would start and get 60+% of the carries with Randle as a change of pace back.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The only run I liked was his patience and decision making on 3rd and 1. If he could have had a little more wiggle, he could have broke that one open.

Ya, he doesn't have the power that Murray has right off the snap.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Just checked in to find lots of whining in first half thread. For what it's worth, I'm stuck watching the Titans with a rookie QB, a second year QB who led them to the second worst record in the NFL, and Bishop Sankey behind a poor OL totally embarrass the Rams. 17-0. Titans destroying the Rams defense and throttling their offense.

Announcers commenting on Fisher talking about the practices in Calf. Vs Dallas being like getting in an extra preseason game and wondering if those practices took too much out of them. Just food for thought regarding the Cowboys performance as well.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unfortunately, the other two guys we have will not take his spot. He is our back-up for this season :(

SunspotJonz

Reaction score
They don't trust randle in blitz pickup is my guess. Think Mac is better at this

I thought randle has looked above average pass protecting this game. Im fine with passing downs for mcfadden but randle needs to be the rusher