Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

landroverking

Reaction score
17-0 = Romo shouldn't have been sacked at the Bears' 35; Dallas could have driven for an FG.

Cowboys shouldn't have allowed Chicago to convert on 4th down; would have denied Chicago 7 points.

And if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a happy Xmas.

Brooksey

Reaction score
A QB and WR can never gain that dynamic if they both don't stay on the floor together. Both Beasley and Escobar have shown enough to be used as weapons in the passing game.

You can't take Beasley out because a defender hits the ball out of his hands with perfect timing to cause a fumble. Look how open he's getting in this game when in.

Has Escobar caught a pass since the first Giants game?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The fact the bears only have 7 points at the half against our D is truly a testament to how terrible their offense has been much of this season.

We're not attacking them we're pounding the ball at them which is keeping our score down. You're not going to score a lot of points in an offense bent heavily with the run.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
If folks just love Romo, then they will be satisfied with how we finished (and I am sure happy about it). If they try to objective they will see that he is super skittish if you put any pressure on him and isn't making good decisions in those situations. Hey, I hope we give him those wide open pockets, he will look great tonight. But I can guarantee you right now, that the Eagles and Colts and Commanders are going to blitz the dog out of us. book it.
Tony has beat the Eagles and Skins blitz on numerous occasions. Look it up. He may be a little skittish at the moment but I believe in Tony. He'll bring it.

links18

Reaction score
A QB and WR can never gain that dynamic if they both don't stay on the floor together. Both Beasley and Escobar have shown enough to be used as weapons in the passing game.

You can't take Beasley out because a defender hits the ball out of his hands with perfect timing to cause a fumble. Look how open he's getting in this game when in.

Beasley needs to protect the ball better, but yeah no sense in leaving him on the bench when we need a spark.....

weaver21

Reaction score
Need defense to step up in the 2nd half. Unfortunately, the pass rush is non-existent so it looks like Cutler is going to carve this defense up. Simply comes down to the offense keeping it up and scoring touchdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.