Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys really need to try and pull away in the second half and not allow the Bears to hang around.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Dallas should bring in Michael Sam in the morning... 10days to get somebody worked in. Pass rush is absolutely non-existant against a guy that's been sacked 29times (8th most in the league)

But we have the QB Hunter!!

rcaldw

Reaction score
Thanks you saved me a ton of reading lol

If folks just love Romo, then they will be satisfied with how we finished (and I am sure happy about it). If they try to objective they will see that he is super skittish if you put any pressure on him and isn't making good decisions in those situations. Hey, I hope we give him those wide open pockets, he will look great tonight. But I can guarantee you right now, that the Eagles and Colts and Commanders are going to blitz the dog out of us. book it.

khiladi

Reaction score
Can we be both a running team and get Romo in a rhythm or are they mutually exclusive?

I think we can, with a short passing game. That first drive which ended in the busted block by Murray on that horrible route, they had a good mix. Play action with shorter routes as well.

I also think with Beasley, whose a lot quicker getting to his spots would provide Romo better opportunities to get the ball out quickly. Witten gets open a lot during breakdowns and being shifty, not beating his man to spots. Beasley can do it.

rcaldw

Reaction score
But he looks off;) Amazing how fans forget the injuries he's playing with.

Now this I can agree with Dave. I think he's hurting pretty bad. I wonder if his philosophy right now is "stay on the field." I can tell you this, if we have to go with Weeden its over.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
14-7 at half and we are a dome team in the cold. That isn't easy.

The way the Cowboys have looked at home in the dome this season I would rather them be in the cold. The last win they had was in pretty chilly conditions in NY.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think T. Williams is playing with a broken finger. Maybe Romo donT trust him yet enough with it.
Or he is letting it get into his head, and not getting open enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.