Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bears 2 scoring drives equal same distance as Dallas' one scoring drive. When you start at the 50 you don't have to go far.

(See average starting field position...we're last in the league)

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I wanna see a sideline shot when the defense is on the field. Are the coaches talking to Dak is there any coaching going on? Oh gosh who am I fooling.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dak does have the talent. I think this is why he irritates me so much. He has the talent but continues to fold. I fear this is our future for the next 7-10 years.

If we pay him $40 mil, it will be worse because the considerable offensive talent surrounding him will be diminished

blueblood70

Reaction score
they better put the Halftime audio on delay.. this wont be a pretty break behind the closed doors..

soumd sothig like this !@#$%^&*()_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
dak makes me really nervous. I’ve lost all confidence in him. His accuracy has taken 10 steps back in the last 3 weeks.

Last 3 weeks????? The guy has been so up and down his whole career....somedays he couldn't hit water from a boat. :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
My bro... I'm looking for a better prediction record from you next year.
I was just thinking my $400 Super Bowl bet I made in August isn’t looking too good right now, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.