Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadfly22

Reaction score
It’s the coaching. The players are the neurons and very good. The synapses are the connections, which are down to the coaching. The connections are bad, and that’s why the defense looks stupid on the field.

Jerry, just head to the sidelines and fire everybody on the defense coaching staff. EVERYBODY.. You couldn’t do any worse than these morons on defense.

foofighters

Reaction score
I’d rather the team just forfeit before the game even starts. At least I wouldn’t have to watch this crap and I’d get to bed at a decent hour.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
This group of losers won't be satisfied until they hand deliver the division to the Eagles. Screw it. I'm turning the t.v. off and finding something else to do. Pathetic group of pansies.

I am watching taped Barnaby Jones a Quinn Martin production.

links18

Reaction score
Same thing we start off running the ball now they go away from him and put the ball in Daks hands. How long do we need to keep saying this, STOP PUTTING THE BALL IN DAKS HANDS........

We are down ten points now, so Zeke might as well hit the showers.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I was starting to believe in Dak, but you just can't throw out another terrible contract to him when he can't beat a mediocre to good team. Or Cooper, for that matter.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sick and tired of the saying...team is so talented...it is seriously NOT folks.
Yeah I’m not seeing talent. Every team is talented. Rams suck and they are talented. Eagles suck and they are talented. This team doesn’t look anymore talented then the next team.

Status
Not open for further replies.