Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I was starting to believe in Dak, but you just can't throw out another terrible contract to him when he can't beat a mediocre to good team. Or Cooper, for that matter.
Cooper has shown me enough, put a decent QB on this team and we'll get better results from all the receivers.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Actually I think it has been the opposite, after last game Garrett said he wanted to reevaluate the kickers position and simultaneously JJ interview he said they would not be looking at kickers

That 63yd FG sealed Maher’s job with Jerruh. He can make a 60 yarder!!! Need to keep him just in case we need that one kick over 60 to win it!!!!

jsb357

Reaction score
first possession TD and this team thinks it already won. two weeks in a row? sign of a immature and mentally weak team

GMO415

Reaction score
Now Dallas scores first and Shhh the bed. Bring back Dallas has a slow start.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Is anyone else bored of this team? Not a surprise anymore that they will suck.

JMPearson

Reaction score
Dak looks good opening drive and then goes in the toilet. Yet people are blaming the defense. Yes the defense is bad but Dak keeps going 3 and out just like the Rams playoff game.
but they did not go three and out they moved the ball down the field and the missed a FG ,,

cellarrodent

Reaction score
How are you guys watching this crap and Jaylon is all of your concerns? How about the genius that had him on Allen Robinson. They literally have one receiver to worry about and you put a linebacker on him.
Certainly possible in a zone package?

Shadyroc

Reaction score
I was a Dak supporter for a long time. but to be honest he hasn't been good when we needed him to be. I think it might be time to move on and let someone else pay him day 40+ mill a year.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I’d rather the team just forfeit before the game even starts. At least I wouldn’t have to watch this crap and I’d get to bed at a decent hour.

Maybe we'll see a white flag on a stick coming out of the Cowboys locker room before the 3rd quarter...

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Team Meltdown incoming. Garrett better get fired after tonight

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Aria......you know this team has several candidates for 2019 Fall Guy. Cris Carter loved the single Fall Guy rule and he would certainly love the plethora of candidates to carry the mantle of "I am the blame", while a majority go unscathed.

Has anybody seen Jarwin since he made a catch?....I see the old man out there. Has anybody seen Amari much in the action? Ooops…..a road game.....I forgot.

More like Maher. Dude has to go asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.