Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Wow Just got home turned on the game and the bears waltz in 24-7

I am just guessing since i have not seen any of this game --- how in the world do we let trubiski look like an all world QB ? or are we losing some other way

Has Jerry fired Garrett yet ???
News Flash...we suck. Our defense is trash.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
"It's the Jets. Darnold has mono."
"Vikings game shouldn't be too hard. We're going against Kirk Cousins, we own him."
"Bills game shouldn't be a problem, it's Josh Allen."
"We will get back on track against the Bears...Trubisky sucks."

:lmao2:

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
What do we do during halftime? I want a camera in the lockerroom because I’m positive their no football related activities goin on. What you see in the first half doesn’t get any better in the 2nd...

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
One thing about Garrett, the Cowboys have always played hard for him. Not now. Things have changed big time in the course of this season. I don’t know why, but it looks like Garrett has lost the team.

Maverick84

Reaction score
you just know the Eagles are going to get blown out 100-0 this weekend now too smh...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Only 8 minutes left in the 3rd. That was quick. Should have been us getting it first. We could have gotten a TD in our first drive anyways. Opening game mistake by JG..
Wouldn’t have mattered. We can’t stop them and we can’t score. Getting the ball first or second doesn’t matter when you can’t get stops or score.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
This is Mitch Trubisky!!!! One of the worst QBs in the NFL. How the hell did Maranelli & Richard not prepare for this scrub?????!

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
That's it, I want this team to lose every game the rest of the way, that's the only way Jerry will clean house....

Alohawg1

Reaction score
I really think the only thing that embarrasses Jerry is losing money. Like Tammy Wynette he's gonna keep standing by his man until it cost him money.

Status
Not open for further replies.