Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadfly22

Reaction score
I use extra soft toilet paper but I still flush the Cowboys coaching staff brain trust defense down the toilet every morning. Still hurts.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Artist's rendering of this defensive effort:

QuerulousAmpleFlea-size_restricted.gif

iamliko22

Reaction score
how is this exactly the same game as the Bills game..after all that bs talk all week. it's a wrap..whole staff needs to be blown up and a few "stars" need to be let go.. change the whole culture.. these guys are soft.

coult44

Reaction score
If anyone on this site defends Jaylon and ever calls him a good player or a good draft pick again, we will keep a continuing thread forever until you feel pressure to never come back!! He single handedly cost the defense that series. He is by far the worst LB in football!!

Twin928

Reaction score
Ok of Jerry doesn’t fire Garrett idc what nobody says we need a spark n this ain’t cutting it Richard.n rod need to b gone new coaching staff everyone needs to go except kitna n Moore to keep DAK from learning a whole new concept but damn I’m over this team shyt is sad wasted prime years of the best O LINE QUOTE UNQUOTE JAYLON GOT PAID LAWRENCE GOT PAID HAVENT DONE JACK I KNOW ITS THE SYSTEM BUT DAMN IM DONE RANT OVER

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
This is a carbon copy of Green Bay in 2010. Will it have same result after the game?

I don’t want Garrett fired NOW because I don’t want Richard to be viewed as a “savior”, but this is getting unwatchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.