Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Folks need to relax. Cowboys have a 2 score lead.

That being said. The defense needs to adjust and just stop fields from running all over them. They do that. The cowboys will win this game going away.

Creeper

Reaction score
The story of the first half is the refs. The missed about 10 holding calls and a 15 yard facemask. Then they called a roughing penalty on a play where Golston tipped the pass or hit Fields's hand to give Diggs an INT.

I am sorry but the Cowboys coaches have to start sticking up for their players on these penalties.

And, once and for all can we get instant replay on penalties called.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Defense isn't elite. Run defense is terrible and too many dumb penalties. I'm not seeing greatness that will carry this team to a playoff run

pancakeman

Reaction score
I think CeeDee could have and should have prevented that INT. But unwise call and unwise pass. That's not gonna change my mind that the offense looks amazing.

JayFord

Reaction score
this better not turn into that Detroit game years ago when we were up 27-3 and lost or that GB game against matt flynn when we were up 26 to 9 and lost

GRCowboy

Reaction score
What a lousy end to the first half.

The sissiest most effeminate pink princess rule in the NFL gifted the lowly Bears 10 points in our home stadium. But they miss the offensive holding on the key conversions on that drive. F Goodell and the paid off refs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You all trippin. That call on Gholsten was a complete phantom call. What are you seeing?
truth never hit the neck head or chin all chest that not penalty. it has to be revied, its not fair to take an INT away and give team a shot at 7 for a flag that should've never been called.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I was going to give the offense props for a good first half. That was until Dak threw that stupid pick.

Is it just me or does he seem a lot slower?
Rush would have 6 tds...and no turnovers. People want to praise Dak for today....fine. But it's his turnovers that keeps teams in this. This game should be a blow out....over @ halftime

just_catch_it

Reaction score
that was the sloppiest 5 minutes of football

Bears have no business being in this game at all....score should be 35-7 instead its 28-17 with them having momentum

shut em down 2nd half please
Absolutely! Can Not afford a loss already being in 3rd in the division this would be devasting if we lose!!

Status
Not open for further replies.