Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
No, but doing virtually nothing since our opening drive on offense is partly on him too. You want the 100 Million dollar contract, then play like it.

By doing what? Blocking, catching, Tackling, rushing the passer, and covering WR's?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Ray Lewis said it best. This defense is not good because they lack discipline. None of them including Sean Lee play their position. They often times leave their teammates out to dry. Ware is a great example of it. So what if he gets 1-2 sacks when he is screwing his teamates over on the other 50 plays.

Wow. Ray said that?
Preach it Ray-Ray. Preach it.

Animosity

Reaction score
romo is done as a qb. his best days are over. Washed up good for nothing overpaid bum

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
You know why he threw it towards the ground. To protect his stats and not throw a pick.

EXACTLY. ALL ROMO HOMERS TAKE NOTE

No he does it to keep from taking a sack and losing yards....the agenda on here is amazing

erod

Reaction score
This league is so close to loosing me forever with these calls. Losing interest.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
People always get sucked in by this team, including Jones. And it's not until we wake up, this entire franchise, the fan base, everything and everybody wakes up and strips this team down and start over, we will continue this. We will beat sub .500 teams and think we're on our way to a super bowl. I don't get why people fall for this every year. And people wonder why I'm so negative towards this team. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me for nearly 18 years, then I deserve mediocrity.

ghst187

Reaction score
this is JG, he has to go....he can't coach. Our offense could and should be reliable enough to beat up on terrible D's and keep us in games but they can't. JG can't effectively manage the game. We finally get a decent OL and are averaging 7 yards per carry but stop running the ball, at a time when our D can't stop anyone. Our players show no heart, aren't often on the same page, allow inferior talent to whip them, and our entire effort tonight looks unsynchronized ....and that = coaching pure and simple. In today's ridiculous parity, a decent coaching staff could have this team at 10 wins, I have no doubt.
JJ will try to save face and claim injuries were the cause but we haven't had as many key injuries at the Patriots have yet there they sit at 10 wins and in the playoff hunt again.
JG has no clue and this game, one that was easily winnable, has removed any doubt I had that JG is completely inadequate as a HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.