Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaede

Reaction score
What's funny is that this drive probably is the best our defense has played all night

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. LOL! At least I can laugh at the comments here, while I mourn the passing of a once great franchise.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
Even with injuries, a coach should be able to put players in a position to be somewhat successful. In every game the defense makes some plays. What we are witnessing is a DC too old to be effective and an owner out of his league as a GM. Same story every single year.

Gameover

Reaction score
I would like to congratulate Nick Foles on winning the East!

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Sometimes injuries are just a result of having a crappy team, e.g. too much unproductive time on the field.

coult44

Reaction score
well....the defense couldnt stop the Bears WITH Lee. So I dont see the difference for this game. Sean Lee is dangerously close to earning the "injury prone" tag.

Who cares if Lee plays or not, he's the most unreliable ILB in the NFL. And, it's time for Ware to retire...He's behind the play more than he's in it.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Gta 5 vs watch the end of a loss before the last 3 games for the cowboys hmmmmmm?!?!?!

sportsman

Reaction score
As much as I like Lee...he may not be the long term answer. His body can't withstand the physical game.

felix360

Reaction score
hahaha, yea I just don't see this team winning anymore games after this horrible display. All thanks to that idiot Jerry Jones who doesn't know how to run a team. Horrible, horrible. no heart, no fight. its too cold, lets go inside attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.