Cowboys Vs Bears ***GAME THREAD***

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
What's the opinion of you folks on Green Bay? Are they for real? Sortta looks like it. However, I would like our chance against them, especially at home.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Now they're saying that the Bears D gave up because of Grossman. Dallas can never get full credit for anything. Sheesh.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Chris Collingswothless = annoying idiot...Madden just basically said Chris your wrong and you dont know jack about football on national TV hahaha take that Chris

Parche

Reaction score
You people know what??? Im not impressed on how we stopped Chicago´s O because they really are awful, starting and finishing with Rex... what a team Chicago would be with a better Qb (and maybe a great Wr too)

Im really REALLY impressed on how we played out there on Offense... I know we´ve got a lot of weapons, but was Chicago´s defense and playing at home the one we defeated and by THAT much...

And I like Julius Jones, I think that he´s a fine player, but he´s waaaay under Barber right now, and should be the second back on the team. Barber has earned some respect and you should name him the starter.

By the way Jerrah, PLEASE SIGN THE GUY!!!!

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Hit of the game was def the hit Sam Hurd put on Archuleta on the TO catch and run.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
We thoroughly whip the defending NFC champs, and Madden asks Collinsworth if the Cowboys should be considered the best in the conference...

Collinsworth says "Yes... and I am pretty comfortable putting the Packers at #2," and goes on to talk about them. Thanks for the props chris. :rolleyes:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LeonDixson;1665077 said:
What's the opinion of you folks on Green Bay? Are they for real? Sortta looks like it. However, I would like our chance against them, especially at home.
I'm still not convinced about Green Bay. Give 'em a few more weeks first and I'll decide then.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
BoysfaninVegas;1665079 said:
Now they're saying that the Bears D gave up because of Grossman. Dallas can never get full credit for anything. Sheesh.

Ain't it the truth... They gave up because we kicked their butts and wore them down to nubbs.

ologan

Reaction score
Thanks again,Clove! Still the master!
From the cool mountains,where there is a small,small amount of color starting to show up on this first day of Fall,goodnight Chilluns'!

Cristoff

Reaction score
dogunwo;1665072 said:
Urlacher missed that tackle on Barber, does he suck too?

Yes! One missed tackle means that Urlacher sucks.:rolleyes: Good call. I really want Roy to do well. I'm first and foremost a cowboys fan. However, it seems that Roy makes these boneheaded plays at the worst times nearly every game.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
props to the special teams, killer and watkins and company killed hester's will.