Cowboys Vs Bears ***GAME THREAD***

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic game.

If our Defense ever matches our Offense...WOW!

GO COWBOYS!

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Man, i am pumped right now, St. Louis who? I hope they enjoy it tonight, and get back to work tomorrow.

SacredStar

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1665077 said:
What's the opinion of you folks on Green Bay? Are they for real? Sortta looks like it. However, I would like our chance against them, especially at home.

Green Bay has a great defense. Al Harris and Charles Woodson at CB are two shut down CB's. Their safties, Collins and Bigby have been clutch, especially Bigby....this guy has come out of nowhere. They have arguably the best LB's in the game in Hawk and Barnett and their d-line is nothing to sneeze at.....they are very aggressive up front with Kampmann being the leader there and KGB had two nice sacks today.

Their offense has , of course, Favre......who has made less stupid mistakes so far this season. They have no running game, but do have 3 very fast, very good WR's in Driver, Jones, and Jennings. This guys have been amazing and always find a way to get open. Bubba Franks is once again, having a decent season so far. He was pretty much non-existant last year but has shown up this year.

IMO....they look pretty good.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
SacredStar;1665286 said:
Green Bay has a great defense. Al Harris and Charles Woodson at CB are two shut down CB's. Their safties, Collins and Bigby have been clutch, especially Bigby....this guy has come out of nowhere. They have arguably the best LB's in the game in Hawk and Barnett and their d-line is nothing to sneeze at.....they are very aggressive up front with Kampmann being the leader there and KGB had two nice sacks today.

Their offense has , of course, Favre......who has made less stupid mistakes so far this season. They have no running game, but do have 3 very fast, very good WR's in Driver, Jones, and Jennings. This guys have been amazing and always find a way to get open. Bubba Franks is once again, having a decent season so far. He was pretty much non-existant last year but has shown up this year.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
SacredStar;1665286 said:

Thanks for the breakdown. I haven't watched them yet this year.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
despite my wooo's he's right that defense is only going to get better and farve is money as long as that defense holds up. what about that NFC AFC power balance now?