visionary

Reaction score
Good win guys
Will start with the moaning tomorrow

Bye for now

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Starting tomorrow, I want Monte Kiffin as the interim DC until theater the eagles game

:cool:

dogberry

Reaction score
The ticket, 1310 AM, Dallas. Don't know if it is better, but it is another option.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
a win is a win is a win is a win, ill say it again, they dont give them back. Well earned by Garrett and company.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I criticize when I think it's due and I give props when it's due. That was a good win. The team dominated for three quarters on the road and wrapped it up in the end. I hate prevent defenses, but every team uses it. It was a double digit win on the road against a very dangerous offense. Ten days till Philly.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Great win, missed most of the game for the first time in years due to work, but I DVR'd it and watched it just now. Our defense, SMH.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Playmaker is the best Cowboy ever. Or tied with Roger. Being a supporter isn't easy when in the media. See Deion $anders.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this, and didn't think it needed a thread, but for any night owls out there, ESPN II's NFL's Greatest Games is scheduled to show the 1992 NFC Championship game tonight at 12:30 central.

Zman5

Reaction score
I've been very critical of JG and I still hate his offense but I gotta give him props for going for it on 4th down twice in this game.

We need to be more aggressive and take some chances on offense because this defense is not going to get it done once we start playing better teams.